How The Clock Ticks
We’re all about making your content outsourcing as simple as possible!
Here’s how it all works in 4 easy steps:
You Place The Order.
Choose from one of our packages. Once it’s been confirmed, a shared Project Spreadsheet will be created where you can upload content requirements and instructions.
We Check And Confirm Your Order.
We carefully go through your order, making sure that we’re clear on all required details and instructions. If necessary, we’ll reach out to clarify and ask for more information at this point.
Work Is Assigned To Writers.
We’ll identify the writers on our team that are the best fit for your topics, and have them start working on your order straight away!
Once It’s Done, We Send It Your Way.
As soon as a piece of writing is done, we upload it onto the shared Project Sheet and Google Drive folder for you to check out straight away!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Real Native-English Writers, Passionate about your topic
- Extensive, Fact-Checked Research
- Double-Verified for Zero Plagiarism
- Best-Practices On-Page SEO Optimization
- Main keyword placement at the beginning and end of the piece
- Secondary keywords naturally added throughout
- Structured, balanced keyword/copy headings (H1, H2, H3, etc.)
- Publish-Ready Guarantee- Written For Humans, Optimized For Machines
- We won’t try to sound fancy here with buzzwords and features that don’t actually mean anything. Whether it takes 2 rounds of edits or 20, rest assured that your content won’t see the light of day until we can say with a straight face that it’s publish-worthy!
As each piece of writing is ready, it will be linked as a Google Doc onto a shared Tracking Spreadsheet for you to access straight away. No “Extra Fee for Drip-Feed content” nonsense here!
Here’s what we promise:
- Every article will be extensively researched, factually accurate, and up-to-date. AI tools will never be used.
- Client directions will be followed as closely as possible (see Our Acceptable Instructions).
- Each piece of writing will be manually proofread by skilled editors, ensuring natural readability that makes perfect sense.
- Each piece of writing will pass at least two different plagiarism checks.
- To the best of our ability, each piece of writing will be ready to be published the moment it’s delivered- without the client needing to change a thing!
We always endeavor to deliver 10,000 publish-ready words every 7 days.
So, 20,000 words would take 14 days, 30,000 words would take 21 business days, and so on.
For clients that order in bulk (55,000+), we’ll work closely with you to understand your specific deadlines and speed up production as necessary.
Sometimes your content may take a little bit longer, as passionate writers are prone to going over every painstaking detail when they’re making sure words are crafted just right.
We hope you understand, and trust us: The result will be worth the wait!
We have a very high expectation for ourselves when it comes to standard of work, and we rarely encounter revision requests.
However, if you’re not 100% satisfied with what’s delivered, we’ll work with you until it’s right.
We will provide unlimited Reasonable Revisions of any individual piece, provided that it is requested within 3 days of the original Delivery date.
After 3 days have elapsed following delivery of an individual piece, it will be marked as Accepted and will no longer qualify for any revisions.
Additionally, individual articles only qualify for revisions if they are still the original document that was delivered to you (i.e. not yet edited by yourself or a third party).
Reasonable revisions are available for correcting any factual mistakes, grammatical/phrasing errors, or for matching the tone specified in the client’s original brief more clearly.
Reasonable Revisions do not include:
- Requests of additional research
- Changing the original brief or instructions
- Requesting an increase in word count
- Further SEO optimization
- Requesting additional sections or information to be included
- Requesting a change of tone than was instructed originally
- Rewriting articles entirely
Unfortunately, we’re unable to produce content on the following:
● Adult/18+/Sexual topics
● Illegal topics
● Gambling-related topics
● Drugs/smoking-related topics
● Medical and legal advice that requires professional expertise
We also don’t write product reviews.
If you’re unsure whether your order falls into one of the categories above reach out to us before placing it and we’ll let you know ASAP!
Long-form blog posts, informational articles, and opinion pieces (all crafted by skilled, passionate writers with plenty of personality) are our bread and butter.
If you want your content to be “Helpful” (shoutout to Google) and to stand out amongst the masses of generic, Surfer-SEO’d-to-death drivel that’s currently out there- we’d say we’re your best bet!
However, that’s not all we can do. We are also supremely talented with:
- SB2B and B2C blog content
- Creative pieces
- News hot topics
- Case studies
- Website content
- Product roundups and descriptions
One major point of differentiation with other content agencies is that we’re very hesitant to write product reviews/comparisons (except for certain software).
This is because it’s extremely difficult to produce anywhere close to a top-quality review if we don’t actually own the product, or have access to test it out.
And if we don’t think we can produce the best content for something- we’re just not going to do it!
Regurgitated, unoriginal product reviews have been targeted heavily by Google over the last two years, and that’s just not something we’re going to waste our clients’ time and money over.
If you really want to engage us to write product reviews, please contact us first to see how we can make it work.
Due to the nature of our agency (i.e. heavy focus on beautiful, natural writing), there are certain types of instructions that we are not able to accept. Please take a look here before ordering.
For each order placed, we require clients to provide us with the following:
- Target keyword, title, or problem to solve
- Up to 5 secondary keywords for placement throughout article
- Any headings or subheadings that are required
- Any specific tone/writing style that is needed
- Each individual article/project must be at least 500 words long.
The topic must be researchable online.
Our writers are very skilled with words, and are generalists who are able to research just about any topic given that there are sufficient resources available. Sometimes our writers may have access to more advanced materials, such as university library databases or academic studies.
They are not subject matter experts.
However we will endeavor to assign articles to writers who have interest in or are passionate about certain topics. This will help to add unique, first-hand expertise to the article to hopefully take it to the next level.
If you find yourself unable to make an order through our website, it simply means that we’re at max capacity and aren’t taking on any new clients for the time being!
While this may sound counterintuitive to “making more moneys”, it actually makes perfect sense to us because:
- We don’t want to overburden our writers to the point where they can’t deliver their best work; and
- We never want to compromise on the quality and service that we deliver to our current, highly-valued customers.
While we will do our best to accommodate any modification requests (canceling/changing articles, changing article instructions, and similar), these cannot be guaranteed.
This is because we get to work quickly, and the order becomes locked in once the assigned writer has begun their research and writing process.
If any modifications to orders are needed, letting us know as quickly as possible will increase the likelihood that we can help you!
Just like with modification requests, cancellations of any order will only be granted if work has yet to begin.
If work has already started, we will no longer be able to cancel the order, or provide any refunds.
Any order or article that has been accepted by a client becomes solely owned by that client. You are free to use it without any restrictions in any way you wish. We will never repurpose, republish, recycle, or redistribute any delivered content.